Today, Cargo is the leading system for handling adverts in Sweden. There are over 500 titles (Newspapers and magazines) getting their advertising files using Cargo every day and we have some of the biggest print houses as our customers.
There are several reasons for this but one of the main reasons is that the efficiency of the Cargo system creates a really fast Return on Investment. Cargo is modular and flexible which is proven by having both small customers with relatively small number of adverts to the biggest in Scandinavia, both gaining from using Cargo.
We have been able to create a more effective handling of adverts at all our customers. Sometimes there are really big numbers, sometimes less, depending on where we were at the start. But all has gained efficiency. For most of our customers, the ROI is months and the cost saving is valid year after year.
All in one
Cargo handles all adverts, print and digital. This means you can have ONE SYSTEM for all handling of advertising files. This is important because that means you can have one organization handling all the advertising files which is a huge saving compared to having two organizations with two different systems.
Your world is changing, Cargo can adapt to your changes. You can configure all the features of the system yourself, nothing is hard coded, nothing is hidden. This gives you the option to tailor make Cargo for your special needs. Integrate with your systems, integrate with your applications. That is flexibility to us.
When the sales person has entered the order, Cargo and the advertiser will do most of the work. The tight integration with the business system makes an automatic workflow possible even though most customers prefer some manual checks on the way.
Get the full picture
Getting the full picture is invaluable. Cargo Dispatch, the client software, is configurable so you may choose what you like to see and what you need to be able to do. That includes information from the business system, preflight information, information about the sender etc. The Actions are 100% configurable so you can setup exactly what you need to do and it is only one mouse click or a keyboard shortcut away.
Work wherever you are
- Cargo is based on web technology. This means you can log in to Cargo wherever you are.
All in oneplace
- All assets are in one place, collected at your convenience. You will find history on all transfers and all usage of your assets, you´ll never lose track of anything.
- Cargo comes with ready-made integrations with Pitstop Server, pdf Toolbox andOneVisionAsurafor print adverts.
- You may also integrate Cargo with your ad validation system for digital adverts.
- Having the advertiser, when uploading, performing the preflight themselves makes them aware of errors that might be in the advert. Given time, this raises the quality of the adverts and you will get less errors in your adverts.
- Cargo can be integrated with more or less any kind of business system. Today we are running integrations with Lineup (Adpoint), Newscycle Solution (Adbase), Tieto (CrossAdvertising), Atex (Atex Enterprise), Anygraaf (AProfit), Oracle (NetSuite), PositionEtt (P1 Annons), SAP and more.
Use automatic reminders any way you like.
- Separate reminders for different products. Schedule any way you like.
- Do the copy chasing automatic or semi-automatic using Cargo Dispatch.
There are several options to handle repetetive adverts in an efficient way.
- online with the advertiser while the producer still is working in InDesign.
Cargo is compatible with Dropbox for business
- The module for production is integrated with all the other features. Orders, sizes, deadlines, manuscripts, proofing – everything is direct accessible from within InDesign.
- Proofing is one click away for the producer.
- Annotate and approve, comment and communicate. The advertiser is online in a web browser, the producer is in InDesign, still there's instant communication between them.
Integrate the sales department
Saleswatchis a module to give the sales people the information they can benefit from when it comes to sales. Using Saleswatch you can:
- See the status of any booked order and where the file is
- Forget about the questions from the sales deptasking ”is this done”, they see it themselves
- Access the advertising archive from Saleswatch.
- Pickup adverts from the archive, e-mail it to the advertiser to make sure you are using the right advert when an advertiser wants to repeat an already published advert.
- Use the advert archive when meeting up with customers to discuss formats etc.
- Since it is the sales dept that get the customer calls, this type of information will help serving the customers in a better way.
Customer Portal Saleswatch
- Some companies advertise a lot. Have your largest customers logging in themselves to upload and handle their adverts.
- View the workflow and see exact status on a big screen. How much is left to do, what has been done, where are we at the moment.
- Plan! Is there much production next week, how much staff do I have available?
- Analyze! Check your statistics, optimize functions, see where you can find time thieves
Cargo Self Service
Have your customers creating their adverts themselves using templates you have created for them.
- Create templates using InDesign. Upload them and let your customer add the content.
- For print adverts and digital adverts.
- Support for card payments and invoicing.